Monday, November 8, 2010

DELIGHT IN YOUR WORK

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and He delights in his way." Psalm 37:28 ~ My Lord Jesus, before I begin my work this day ~ I want to thank You for the sunrise and for the fresh eyes You give me. Your holy presence is ever with me, so as I enter my work place ~ I ask You Father to take command of my tongue so that what words I speak will be full of mercy, grace and Thy peace. Order my steps this day and as I walk the halls, answer the phones, or respond in emails ~ I expect that all words spoken, each decision and thought would be full of Your purpose and power. Lord Jesus I thank You for the numerous gifts You have blessed me with and I commit to using them responsibly in Your honor. Refresh my body with supernatural strength that I may do my job with excellence. Infuse me with the Light and Love of Your Holy Spirit, anoint my mind, guide my steps and energize me when I grow weary. May the path I walk and the work that I do ~ inspire and encourage all those that I come in contact with. May my example increase joy and bring smiles in the work place ~ and Father when I leave this place, I ask for travelling mercies. Bless my family and my home with Your divine protection and safety. As I write to You my Lord, I know that You are watching and that You know that my intention is pure, that I write to bring You pleasure and Your Holy Name glory. In the precious Name of Jesus I submit these words with much love and thanksgiving. AMEN "Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, LORD." Psalm 89:15 ~ “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16 "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12 ~ "walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:2 ~ "So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh." Galatians 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment