Sunday, May 20, 2012

PRAY, PRAISE, PERSEVERE

Take care, be a GOOD STEWARD of the BODY you were given, be an OBEDIENT servant and share the GOOD NEWS with others and LIVE LONG and PROSPER! I am AMAZED by the intricate design of my body! The ability to see, smell, hear, think, touch and taste ~ WOW! To the Creator of all that is, I thank Jesus and the Holy Spirit who hath flooded my body, mind and soul. I was baptized, submerged, drenched, immersed into a willing death, buried with Christ, then raised from the dead into a NEW life in Him! Halleluiah and once again, in front of a crowd of local witnesses, I choose to begin again, with a fresh baptism of commitment to walk by faith in Jesus. Lord I acknowledge Thy holy presence and ruling Authority in each beat of my heart, in every word I utter and I PRAY that You are blessed in my PRAISE of who You are. I persevere in Your purpose in order that I bless Your name and bring You glory. I understand and accept that I am a divine soul living in a human body. I choose to DETOX my SOUL by claiming Your holy presence, and the cleansing blood of Jesus that redeemed me from the pit. I remember my emptiness without the Word, and the Spirit of God. I am ready Lord and I willingly respond to Your grace, mercy and transforming power with obedience. I choose to no longer be an armchair quarterback who accomplishes nothing by my passivity. I ask for courage to get up, speak out, and walk through the doors that You open. The City of Stockton's wall of faith has fallen as the gates to our minds have been burned up by the fires set by the Liar. The enemy's plan to shame and destroy the City of Stockton has been interrupted by God's plan to rebuild and restore His people. We are spirit filled, equipped and ready in Stockton to heed God's call. Implementing prayer, courage, careful planning, teamwork and tremendous faith, the City of Stockton has been restored by the saints who are called to pray for it's deliverance. Together we come together, united in our request that God move into the center of our hearts and that His presence be felt in this place. O Lord, God of heaven, our great and awesome God, our Father who keeps His covenant of love with those who love Him and obey His commands, let Your ear be attentive and Your eyes open to hear the prayer Your servant Barbara's prayer.Your chosen remnant stands fully dressed to slay all doubt and fear as we fight the good fight and run the race set before us. We are Your chosen Avengers of the Faith! In the name of our Lord Jesus, I confess the sins of the inhabitants of the City of Stockton, including myself and the house of Alley and Newell, and the dishonor we have committed against You. We choose to tear down the idols we have worshipped above You, our Father, the One and only true God. We admit to spending more time watching sports or seeking pleasure for ourselves than time acting on the faith You have given us, for Your purpose, in Righteousness, Peace and Joy for Your kingdom work. We admit that the dominating thoughts and conversations have been about things that shall all pass away. We have chosen not to obey Your commands, decrees and laws and we ask for Your forgiveness. Lord we recall the instruction You gave Moses 'If you return to Me and obey My commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for My name.' God, You are good all the time and we trust the PATH you have revealed and we listen and respond to our good Shepherd's voice. "Walk this way" and "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD". We take time to be stilled, to listen and to respond with action that is empowered by Your Presence. Your creation, Your people, Your redeemed, Your chosen, Your beloved, Your uniquely gifted servants REJOICE in the privilege to serve You as we bring glory to Your name. O Lord, let Your ear be attentive to the prayer contained in this written post and to the desire of my heart to rebuild faith and hope in You, in Stockton through the Immunotec opportunity. Lord I ask that You place words in our mouths that will inspire faith, that will encourage reliance on Your mighty power, that will encourage people to take hold of the HOPE You offer. I approach You with confidence Lord and I boldly ask for Your strength and courage to face certain opposition to our promotion of the welfare of those who live in San Joaquin County. In every generation there are those who hate God's people and who will try to block God's purpose to prosper those He loves. We ask for Your wisdom when we face opposition that we be prepared, not surprised by their slander and attack. We know that You are always n charge, always present, and our confidence is grounded in the truth that we are engaged in an intimate relationship with God, the Father, Jesus the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit who strives to make Your name respected and honored by humble submission. When they mock You God, You decide what to do with them. We are in Your apt hands and we ask that You specifically make Yourself known in the midst of our trembling. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment