Friday, June 10, 2011

Send His Love

Jesus is here now, He and the Father are One, and we are One with Him. His physical presence is the Holy Spirit which is inside each soul who believes He forgave all past, present and future sins. TRUTH: Jesus loves all who accept Him as Lord of all. His love, humility, selflessness, peace, wisdom is available to all. "Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God." Consult the divine Holy Spirit within, Who is Jesus incarnate within each devoted believer of His eternal being, kingdom, and Lordship over and above all who have ever walked this earth. Bring Him your guilt, your worry, your doubts, your fears, your anger and He will wash you with His peace. Listen for His still small voice. "Be still and know that I am God" Read His love letter to you, the book of truth, the bible. When you have the bible open, you have opened your heart and mind to hear His eternal, still small voice.
The Holy Spirit cannot be seen, but He is heard by those who listen. He guides those who ask "Which way do I walk?" He will teach and console those who seek Him. "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33 ~ Jesus called us back to Him, His eternal love heals our broken thinking. His Holy Spirit is a Person sent to be in us, that we would surrender all to Him and obey His will that we extend the fruit of His spirit. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control." Galatians 5:22 - The living, transforming Word of God is for His children to savor. Let us come and lay down our burdens and trust that He will never leave or forsake us. ~ Psalm 23 "The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
FOREVER." AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment