Friday, February 26, 2010

HEAL with HUMOR

Laugh and the world IS better! Laugh for no reason, laugh till tears wash your blues away, laugh till you snarkle and gasp for air! Give others reason to laugh as you waltz through tuff times! WEAR a whacky T-SHIRT...BE A GOOF! Be ridculous and butcher a bad day with a bubbly banter when those weird WARNINGS pop up! Be honest about your silly struggles...Seek the bright side...Hunt for humor...Quip quotes that poke fun. Anyone who acts too seriously probably stands in judgement, while anyone who can admit their flaws, and laugh....will also confidently laugh with those who laugh at them! WATCH FOR FUNNY BUMPER STICKERS and signs along the path! When appropriate, when asked to do something, REPLY "did you want fries with that?" Skip down the hall rather than walk and count the smiles you collect. With a serious face, order a diet water at lunch. When money is dispersed from the ATM, loudly shout out "I WON, I WON". Collect cool bumper stickers and use them for wall-paper. Take time to craft a scene that may cause a hilarious giggle. If inspiration fails you, google laugh outloud and see what tickles you to hysteria! A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her six year old students. After explaining God's command to "honor thy father and thy mother," she asked, "Is there a command that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?" Without missing a beat one little boy answered,
"Thou shall not kill!" ---- Because I am humored by the ridiculous, when I view the world, it's politics, policies, programs, prime time TV ---for me, well without super-natural intervention I can get lost in a parking lot --- so the world I perceive is as confusing as a giant maze of freeways without speed limits or exit signs! Have you ever driven in a daze? Have you missed your exit while paying attention? With heart pounding, racing forward to the nearest exit, hoping to just circle back on---then you panick am I going east or west? Did you ever hear a donkey speak? Historically, or hysterically, donkey's do laugh --- so they must think you are funny! Take a walk on the wild side of humor and share your greatest tale of woe with a twist that tickles you to laugh outloud at yourself! My mignight outbursts of uproar is comically a visual review of how ridiculous my daytime behavior must have appeared! Was it your nonsense that made this man gasp for mercy? WELL DONE my good and faithful servant! Make my day a FOND memory! Make me LAUGH like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment