Everything WE need to know, we can learn from Noah's faith in the invisible God. As a believer on this side of the cross, we have the advantage of the CONSTANT indwelt Holy Spirit and His comfort and wise counsel. As we read the story of Noah we reap major lessons by listing the facts! Noah built what did not seem necessary, he did not question God's purpose and without a weather forcast or mercy from those who watched and laughed, Noah kept building without support from a group or a church, without a bible, without written instruction, without adequate funds, without complete knowledge, without a vision of the future, without a doubt in God, Noah worked in complete FAITH, trusting that Almighty God called Him by name and that His purpose may not ever be made known, but Noah chose to be obedient anyway. 1) Don't miss the boat.
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat!
3) Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4) Stay fit. At age 60 God may ask you to do something big.
5) Listen to God not the critics.
6) Build your future on high ground.
7) For safety's sake, travel in pairs. 8) Safety does not require speed. Snails boarded with cheetahs. JUST DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND! ASK the Holy Spirit to prepare you!
9) When stressed, surrender to the Holy Spirit and float.
10) The Ark was built by an amateur; the Titanic by pros.
11) No matter the storm, obey God, and witness the rainbow.