Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD FRIDAY


Today is called GOOD FRIDAY because the LORD declared: "God saw all that He has made, and it was VERY GOOD." Genesis 1:31 ~ "I am the GOOD SHEPHERD; I know My sheep and My sheep know Me - just as the Father knows Me and I know My Father - and I lay down My life for the sheep." John 10:11 ~ "Now My heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save Me from this hour? NO, it was for this very reason I can to this hour. Father, glorify Your Name." John 12:27

"If you love Me, you will obey what I command.

And I will ask the Father, and He will give

you another Counselor to be with you forever -

the Spirit of Truth." John 14:15


"My command is this: LOVE each other as I have

loved you. Greater love has no one than this,

that he lay his life down for his friends." John 15:12


" But I tell you the truth: It is for your GOOD

that I AM going away. Unless I go away, the

Counselor will not come to you ; but if I go,

I will send Him to you." John 16:7

1 comment:

  1. Good Friday worship at Quail Lakes church was awesome! Afterwards the Lord led me to reconnect with Sandy Henry who remembered a kayak lesson on Lake Lincoln on Benjamin Holt in the year 2000. City employees Pat Hunter, Karrie and Audrey who sang in the choir joined Pat Brown, Elaine Lazott, Coleen and other single women at Mimi's. Debby Larsen enthusiastically encouraged Sandy Henry to consider PURSUING MORE OF JESUS as the next study for her group.

    ReplyDelete