Sunday, April 24, 2011

HE IS RISEN

"There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and His clothes were white as snow. HE is NOT here; He has risen, just as He said" Matthew 28:2-6 Inspired by the Holy Spirit by King David wrote PSALM 22 hundreds of years before Jesus was born. " Do not be far from Me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted away within Me. My strength is dried up lie a potsherd, and My tongue sticks to the roof of My mouth; You lay me in the dust of death. Dogs have surrounded Me; a band of evil men has encircled Me, they have pierced My hands and My feet. I can count all My bones; people stare and gloat over Me. They divide My garments among them and cast losts for My clothing....Posterity will serve Him; future generations will be told about the Lord. They will proclaim His righteousness to a people yet unborn - for He has done it."

No comments:

Post a Comment