Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GREAT JOY

I did not want to do anything without the Holy Spirit's consent, so that any favor I receive from God would be priased. That opportunities would volunteer my entry as He has gone before me to prepare the path I am to take. The reason He was separated from the world for a little while was that I might appreciate the Holy Spirit's constant companionship, forever! HALLELUIAH! Knowing that my body is God's temple, that God's Spirit lives in me, and therefore my body is considered sacred as it is His temple - this FACT allows my inner LIGHT to SHINE regardless of circumstances. For where my treasure is, there also is my heart - as God MADE HIS LIGHT SHINE in my heart to give me the LIGHT OF THE KNOLWEDGE of His glory. This TREASURE, His Holy Spirit is stored in a cracked clay pot - His LIGHT sparkles to SHOW others that the ALL-SURPASSING POWER at work in me ~ is from GOD and NOT from me. AMEN - Though I am hard pressed on every side - the threat of job loss and an increased work load - because of God's mercy I am not crushed! Perplexing situations erupt all around me, yet I am NOT in despair! Because of my faith I am set apart and persecuted, yet God does NOT abandon me. At times my dream, my wish, my desire is struck down, but alas, I am NOT destroyed! For Jesus the Son of God is the LIGHT, He is the radiance of God's glory and the EXACT representation of God's being, Who sustains ALL things by His powerful Word! Jesus provided purification for my sins and then He sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY in heaven and sent His Holy Spirit to be with me always! At one time I was foolishly disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. I lived in envy and hated those who had possessions that will rot away. But out of the kindness and love of God, my Savior Jesus appeared and through God's pre-destined purpose, He saved me ~ NOT because of righteous acts of service that I had done, but because of His phenomenal mercy! Jesus saved me through the washing of REBIRTH in HIM, and the RENEWAL of my MIND by the Holy Spirit ~ Whom God poured into me and unto me out of His generosity. I have been justified by His grace and I accept as His heir, the HOPE of ETERNAL LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment