Saturday, September 10, 2011

911 RENEWAL

We cannot live forever or experience eternal life in heaven without God's forgiveness. (EPHESIANS 1:7a) Forgiveness is available to all, (JOHN 3:16) But, forgiveness is NOT automatic. (MATTHEW 7:21) Our Holy Father God cannot and will not allow sin in to heaven. He is the righteous One who judges the world. (JAMES 2:13) All people have sinned, and all people fall short of the glory of God as they continue to lie, steal, denounce God, doubt God and hide from His truth while speaking His holy name disrespectfully. (ROMANS 3:23) A sinner can enter heaven when they TURN away from sin as their inbred conscious speaks to them. (LUKE 13:3) As they TURN away from temptation and TURN to Jesus Christ for help, strength and courage. (ROMANS 10:9) As we continue to TURN, confess or repent our sins, we live and experience His grace, His forgiveness, His mercy NOW and in the eternal hereafter. (JOHN 10:10 and JOHN 14:3) If a person asks "How can a person know God is real, that He will forgive, love and protect me?" By FAITH we are saved, not by works. Trust that Jesus died for you personally and ask Him to forgive you. Speak your faith and give up your ways to happiness, forsake all that you have been trained to trust and trust the Word of God, your Creator and PRAY: Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and have displeased You in many ways. I believe You died for my sin and only through faith in Your death and resurrection can I be forgiven. I want to turn from my sin and ask You to come into my life as my Savior and Lord. From this day on, I will follow You and trust that Your grace will enable me to live a life that pleases You. Thank You, Lord Jesus for saving me and filling me with the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment