Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rhythms of Grace

GOD's message is that we RELAX into His easy rhythm of grace. "Jesus resumed talking to the people, but now tenderly. "The Father has given me all these things to do and say. This is a unique Father-Son operation, coming out of Father and Son intimacies and knowledge. No one knows the Son the way the Father does, nor the Father the way the Son does. But I'm not keeping it to myself; I'm ready to go over it line by line with anyone willing to listen. "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." The Message ~ Halleluiah, we are to walk with Jesus through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and work it out in our minds as we adopt His way, which is light and easy! "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Jesus SAID this in Matthew 11:27-30 NKJV

3 comments:

  1. "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Enter, you who are blessed by my Father! Take what's coming to you in this kingdom. It's been ready for you since the world's foundation. And here's why:

    I was hungry and you fed me,
    I was thirsty and you gave me a drink,
    I was homeless and you gave me a room,
    I was shivering and you gave me clothes,
    I was sick and you stopped to visit,
    I was in prison and you came to me."

    Stunned, the followers of Jesus asked "When did we ever see You sick or in prison and come to You?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was Me ~ you did it to Me.'

    THE MESSAGE of Jesus in Matthew 25:35-40

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSALM 16:11 NLT ~ "You will show me the way of life. Being with You is to be full of joy. In Your right hand there is happiness forever." TOUCH ME Lord, give me all that I need to know to sustain and increase the FIRE I have for You, that I may ignite those around me with a hunger for more of You. Enable us Lord to pass off the FIRE of Your love to the next generation. Longevity is an expression of momentum of a value, a wisdom, and the unforced rhythm of Your divine grace and love. Let us live well and end with a passion that makes our discipline to seek after You ~ that we become Your magnets for people seeking the ultimate pleasure in this world, a personal relationship with JESUS. let us be enraptured by what You reveal to us in the book of Revelation: That Your eyes are lit with fire. That our Lord Jesus Christ dances over us with a LET LOOSE LOVE for how He created us. Make us passionate followers that will pay the price of looking ridiculous, as we speak outrageious truths about His power to change and sustain His power and FIRE for Christ in us. Oh Lord, let us be CONTAGIOUS to all who come in contact, to all who we smile upon. When we speak the name of JESUS, may the people weep as they recognize the VALUE of His precious name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BE ENCOURAGED BY HIS PRACTICAL COUNSEL:
    Be full of JOY always because Jason and Barbara belong to the Lord. Again I say, be full of joy! Let all people see how gentle you are. The Lord is coming again soon, He is with us NOW so do NOT worry. WAKE UP and PRAY for His nudge of guidance each day. PRAY before each decision, before each step and know that God is with you. Pray about everything. GLADLY we give thanks to God as we ask Him for what we need. The peace of God is much greater than our human mind can understand. His peace keeps our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus, equipped to face each day with His countenance, His courage.

    Jason and Barbara, keep your minds thinking about whatever is true, whatever is respected, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever can be loved, and whatever is well thought of. If there is anything good and worth giving thanks for, think about these things. Keep on doing all the things you learned and received and heard from Jesus in His word, in His presence, in His wise counsel. Do the things you saw Jesus do with an unforced rhythm of grace. Then the God Who gives peace will be with us as we walk in His blessing. We know how to have a little, and we know how to have a lot. In all circumstances we have learned the secret of being content. Jason and Barbara are equipped to do all things through Christ who strengthens us. AMEN

    Personalized wisdom of Philippians 4:4-15
    NEW LIFE VERSION of God's Holy Word

    ReplyDelete